2009年1月19日月曜日

Which One Is The Masterpiece??

I'm going to choose three blogs that I think is the best. Actually, I can't decide which the best blog is, because all of my classmates' blogs are masterpiece, I guess, but I've got to choose three.

~No.1~Teretapi(・ω・)Ponchan
I think this is the best blog. This blog's color arrangement is very good. Because of it, it's easy to read. This coloring makes me feel pleasantness. This is the reason I chose it .

~No.2~RIRA*DIARY
I think this is the second best blog. This blog has nice picture and nice information, I think. There are a lot of information that I'm interested in.

~No.3~For English Fighter's Class!
I think his blog is easy to read and has cool picture besides good information. I am surprised at his sense of selecting pictures posted at "The Blog Ranking of My Friends". The reason why this is the third best blog is a part of his writing does not become paragraph.

0 件のコメント: